Two reverse osmosis units are producing each 25 m³/h. All units as well as electrical cabinets are built up redundant inside a 40 feet container.
The main flow goes to a chemical company where water is being used for process applications. A second flow of demineralized water goes through a duplex softener to take away the residual hardness before it is fed to the boilers. A third stream goes to an EDI unit to produce ultra-pure water for high pressure boiler application. The container solution is complete with all internal piping and wiring factory-built. The whole plant has been performance and pressure tested in our factory. The containers are delivered with insulation and equipped with lighting, air-conditioning, side door, emergency shower, etc.
- Flow reverse osmosis units: 2 x 25 m³/h
- Recovery reverse osmosis: 80%
- Demineralized water: < 10 µS/cm
- Flow EDI: 2 m³/h
- Ultra pure water: < 0.2 µS/cm
- Reverse osmosis units, 2 x C3-24
- Dosing units
- Control cabinets with Siemens PLC and touchpanel
- Semi automatic CIP unit with heating
- Duplex softening unit SMH902
- Online hardness measurement
- Membrane degassing unit
- EDI unit 1-2000i
- Polishing Mixed bed EUREX 1201-F